Custom. Modular. Rebuildable
Fortune Auto engineers were tasked with a focused goal to make the Generation 7 - 500 Series dampers the best single adjustable system on the market at a very affordable price point. The Gen 7 500 Series are built at Fortune Auto's Richmond, Virginia US headquarters. Fortune Auto insists on building bespoke suspension in order to offer the best quality control in the industry. At Fortune Auto, they approach the science of suspension with a mentality of customization that has raised the industry's standards of performance.
- FA Synthetic Shock Oil
- Flow Digressive Technology
- Custom Built and Dyno Tested
- Modularity- Upgradeable to 2 or 3-way Canister
- 24 step rebound adjustable damper
- Radial Mounts Standard (on Macpherson)
- Premium Chrome Silicone Spring
- Locking Spring Perches
- Monotube damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- Aluminum T6 6061 Mounts and Camber Plates
- Rebuildable and Revalveable
- 5 year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
*Build time ~4-8 weeks
Research on the racetrack has helped us develop the Fortune Auto 500 Series into a great all-around shock absorber. Using high quality components that meet our strict standards allows us to optimize comfort, reliability, and longevity.
Occasional Track Use
Digressive piston technology allows for stiff low-speed compression/rebound force. This gives more control of driver inputs such as roll, dive, and squat. However, at fast stroke speeds (i.e. high speed bumps) the suspension becomes supple in response to bumps and irregularities in the road for maximum control.
Generation 7 models benefit from an upgraded jetting assembly. In previous generations, the orifice bleed holes were hand drilled. Generation 7 bleed holes are now CNC machined allowing for more consistent damping adjustments between shocks. Furthermore, flow of the orifice bleed holes has increased and a re-designed jetting assembly is used, this yields a 35% increase in damping force adjustment providing the user with a shock that has more performance and adjustability. Fortune Auto Gen 7 500 Series coilovers come with radial bearings on all applicable models.
New CNC machined adjustment knobs replace the outgoing cast molded knobs. These new machined adjustment knobs are hard anodized and more aesthetically pleasing. Updated shaft end caps are now lighter and showcase a more elegant design.
More upgrade options
Fortune Auto has developed 2 new al la carte options that make Generation 7 systems even more customizable.
1. 7075-T6 Hard anodized aluminum damper bodies now available on motorsports series double wishbone applications. Provides for superior heat dissipation and extreme weight savings of up to 2 lbs per shock.
2. All new LSP (locking spring perch) no longer requires a locking ring to lock the spring perch in place. This allows more height adjustment on some McPherson applications and is less likely to come loose benefitting motorsports applications that run larger and more aggressive tire compounds.
*Description and photos are generic and all options may not apply to every make and model, please contact JPWheelSupplies with any questions
*Legal Disclaimer: JPWheelSupplies LLC does not claim to own the rights to the content used in this listing. Photos and product descriptions are provided by the manufacturer/distributor.